I was trolling the Social Science Statistics Blog of Harvard's Institute for Quantitative Social Science Research last weekend looking for some new ideas for BI, when I came across an article by a couple of political scientists entitled “Using Graphs Instead of Tables in Political Science.” Accompanying the paper is a website that details the nitty gritty of the techniques the authors promote in their writing.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!