To my “Bias in BI” article a few weeks back, several commentors responded, questioning the relevance of the discussion for business intelligence. Though it was clear to me, I realized I hadn't done an adequate job prepping readers for my thoughts on the “science of business” that were behind the writing. I hope in the next two blogs to explain better just what that thinking is.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!