Last week's blog introduced Bayes theorem for conditional probability and contrasted the Bayesian and frequentist approaches in modern statistics, noting that the frequentist camp dominated when I studied 30 years ago. Now, however, though frequentism is still on top, the playing surface is much more level, with a steeper trajectory for Bayes.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!