They say that if you look into a mirror long enough, it will eventually look back. For a writer -- or for a manager in the workplace -- it's in times of exasperating irony and dudgeon when a blog or a sitdown meeting becomes a safety valve and last outlet for credibility by way of confession.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!