As the business intelligence industry continues to grow, technologies to gain access and analyze information have become simpler to download and deploy. Open source technology and the community approach to development and collaboration has made great strides in challenging the traditional approach of purchasing and implementing software from vendors that build suites of technology designed for IT to manage. This alternative has also introduced new challenges, as where the technology is not flexible enough to integrate data rapidly or limited in the ability to design and adjust data models and applications.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!