As I promised in my last year “BI Crystal Ball” blog, business intelligence will look very different in the near future. Indeed most of the 20 next generation BI trends that I list in this blog are actually here today! And, as my colleague Alex Cullen wrote in his recent research document on 15 Technologies That Matter (where of course BI is front and center), these are the technologies that indeed matter. I picked these 20 trends not because the market labels them as trendy, but because I have tons of evidence that the buy side of the BI market can use these technologies today. These technologies can address the real pain points, gaps and challenges that most knowledge workers are faced with today.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!