I just received a message on one of my R listserv accounts from REvolution Computing touting October's roundup of entries in the Revolutions blog. REvolution Computing is the company supporting the commercial dialects of the R Project for Statistical Computing, the open source statistical, data management and visualization software that has enjoyed dizzying world-wide success the last 10 years.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!