The Economist was angry. Rarely have I seen an article as inflammatory as Schumpeter: The three habits ... of highly irritating management gurus. Usually subdued and intellectual, the Economist apparently had had about enough of the non-accountable tomes from consultants like Stephen Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, which provide prescriptions for business success using a combination of the latest management fads and self-help formulas.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!