I rely on top newspapers and business magazines for ideas with my weekly IM blog. In fact, I'm not sure how I'd fare without the inspiration from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, The Economist, and the Harvard Business Review. Each of these publications focuses often on issues surrounding the measurement and analysis of business processes. And each does so with the valued perspectives of both macro forests and micro trees.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!