I received an email from a reader after my last blog on interrupted time series asking for additional references on ITS techniques. The Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Designs for Generalized Causal Inference book noted in that article is excellent, as is the timeless Campbell and Stanley classic, Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Designs for Research, a staple of university social science methodology courses for generations.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!