Bogle's investment aphorisms are also cautions for BI. He regularly shows that the industry is easily fooled by randomness, chasing hot funds and managers who charge dearly for their skills that don't persist over time. Over the years, I've accumulated some of Bogle's wisdom. Among his maxims pertinent for measuring business performance and BI:
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!