A few months ago, I received an email from a young ex-colleague asking if I'd write a letter of recommendation for him as part of a grad school application. Remembering an excellent consultant, I immediately agreed. That he was applying to an MS program in statistical science made my task even easier. I didn't ask, but would like to think my time as mentor influenced his path at least a little.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!