A few weeks ago, I wrote on the U.S News Best Colleges for 2011. One of my observations was that the rankings seemed to favor small, highly-selective and well-endowed private schools over larger public state universities. Indeed for 2011, no state school cracked the top 20 national universities, and only two, Berkeley and UCLA, made the top 25.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!