I was a bit annoyed as I read the first couple of paragraphs in “A Step-By-Step Guide to Smart Business Experiments” by Eric Anderson and Duncan Simester in the March 2011 Harvard Business Review. In setting the stage for their article on business experiments, the authors contrast the ease of deploying experimentation with the difficulty of analytics.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!