In the latest issue of Information Management dropping on desks next week, you'll see an article on the merging of business intelligence and business analytics, and an argument that calls for an integrated approach. It asks traditional vendors to embrace advanced predictive, data mining, text and other advanced capabilities in their business intelligence platforms.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!