We sometimes think of the "wisdom of crowds" as a big sample of people who come to a consensus of agreement about something, like those throngs we see marching down streets on TV. Most crowds, on the other hand, have more nuance than that, like at the ballpark where opinions can diverge sharply once you get past the love of the game.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!