The boundaries of what is or isn't business intelligence software seems to be moving all the time. Visualization, integration, spreadsheet tools are all part of the mix; for many it's performance management as well. Throw in dedicated hardware. software or analytics as a service, cloud, Web crawlers and you see a lot of products on the market busy distilling and reporting on information -- and I haven't even mentioned a database.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!