I just spent a few hours over a recent spring break trip rereading Phil Rosenzweig's wonderful book: “The Halo Effect – and the Eight Other Business Delusions That Deceive Managers.” Halo is definitely the best business book I've read in the past five years. It should be required reading for anyone involved in evaluating business performance, looking for the proverbial “keys to success.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!