I was recently given the opportunity to take a preview look at the BI Survey 9 – The Customer Verdict, produced by the Business Application Research Center. BI Survey 9 represents the latest in an evolution of research studies that include 8 previous editions of BI and OLAP surveys. The BI Survey has built a reputation for excellence – "The Holy Grail of Business Intelligence" – to justify it's $4995 price tag. The 300 page document is distributed as a pdf file available for download from the bi-survey.com website.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!