It should be self-evident that organizations of all sizes and in all industries need to improve their processes and performance, but many have not adopted methods for optimizing improvement. Business analytics has the potential to fill this void and create high-performing organizations, if the focus is improvement of the competencies of people and processes using technology that can automate the steps of analysis.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!