One of the more interesting concepts recently in the world of NoSQL is the push to bring SQL access to flexible multi-structured data sets in NoSQL data management systems or, more simply, put SQL on Hadoop, to give a specific example. Some consider this to be the next great evolution in the future of NoSQL platforms. Some consider it to be a fool's errand to attempt.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!