We've been talking about the recurring reports of poor business intelligence execution dogging us for about as many years as we've been writing about it. And last week, we were looking at a Ventana Research report that held more of the same: most companies by far are still at the beginning stages of information competencies and 41 percent have a strong desire to improve.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!