It's no secret that I'm no longer a big fan of SAS software. After being a proponent from 1980 to 2000, I found and then adopted the more modern statistical platform S+. Shortly thereafter, I discovered S's open source cousin, R, and have been a been a strong advocate ever since. The freely-available contributions of R's world-wide community never cease to amaze me.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!