I look at FE statistics in much the same way I look at psychometrics, econometrics, psychometrics, biometrics and mathematical science all disciplines outside mainstream statistics that add valuable techniques to statistical science. Wherever I can find good analytics ...
Statistics and Financial Engineering
JUL 26, 2011 9:32am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event