One of the major strengths of open source projects like R is the significant contributions of unpaid users and the functionality they provide often laps that of commercial competition
By-Group Processing, the R data.table and the Power of Open Source
FEB 22, 2011 4:51pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes