As data and projects become collaborative, a metadata editor sounds like someone youd like to have, and maybe wouldn't have to hire
Help Wanted: Metator
OCT 5, 2009 5:21pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016