As we watch and see if fitness data proves fit for the purpose of its many potential uses, we should keep a close eye on not only data accuracy, but also data privacy
Is Fitness Data not Fit for the Purpose of Use?
MAY 9, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016