Until now IBM Watson had neither the stature in IBM’s organizational structure nor enough investment to support what the company proclaims is the third phase of computing.
IBM Bets a Billion to Mobilize Watson Business Unit and Monetize Cognitive Computing
JAN 15, 2014 2:51pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event