The world may be a better place if there were a little more evidence-based policy-making and a lot less policy-based evidence-making.
Evidence-Based Policy-Making or Policy-Based Evidence-Making?
AUG 5, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions