Organizations embarking on an enterprise-wide initiative, such as data quality, master data management, and data governance, play a version of the iterated prisoners dilemma
The Stakeholders Dilemma
JUL 12, 2011 9:12am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016