In organizations suffering from this unresolved conflict between IT and the Business, bad data becomes the default scapegoat used by both sides
Has Data Become a Four-Letter Word?
FEB 22, 2011 8:25am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes