New book takes on the flaws of basic statistical thinking in the conduct of business, many of which derive from misuse of traditional measures of central tendency such as mean, standard deviation and correlation
The Flaw of Averages Part 1, the Problem
NOV 9, 2010 10:27am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016