In the absence of a method such as random sampling to assure representation of the target population, analysts must take special precautions to prove their data isnt biased, and thus at risk for invalid interpretation
Data Science Spikes Volleyball Bias
AUG 30, 2012 2:32pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes