Although we cant afford to completely sacrifice data quality for faster business decisions, and obviously high quality data is preferable to poor quality data, less than perfect data quality can't be used as an excuse to delay making a critical decision
The Speed of Decision
NOV 18, 2011 12:41pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries