Most new predictive modeling packages in R come equipped with cross-validation, but it's also easy to program cross-validation from scratch. There's no excuses for analysts not being attentive to testing and the dangers of overfitting with their models
APR 12, 2011 8:21am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions