On July 15, IBM and Apple announced that they would enter into a partnership that would allow IBM to procure, manage, and service Apple devices, as well as have IBM develop significant enterprise applications for the iOS platform.
Considerations about the IBM/Apple Deal
JUL 16, 2014 4:27pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question