Performance management should be an integral part of how the organization functions, not only a tool for evaluating the quality of work after the fact
Performance Management Is a Business Process That Requires Dedicated Applications
MAY 3, 2010 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event