A time-inconsistent data quality preference within BI reflects the reality that with the speed at which things change these days, more real-time business decisions are required perhaps making speed more important than quality
Thalers Apples and Data Quality Oranges
MAR 7, 2011 9:46am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016