Since 2004, when the Red Sox rallied from three games down to beat the Yankees for the American League championship and swept the Cardinals in the World Series, the Red Sox have been New England's academic darlings, champions of the data-driven, predictive analytics approach to running a baseball team
The Demise of the 2009 Boston Red Sox: Super-Crunching Takes a Drunkard's Walk
OCT 19, 2009 5:03am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event