Defining a successful business intelligence strategy is a lot more than gathering requirements and selecting a vendor. While its been a subject of many books, I know few of you have time to read them, so heres a short version
10 Components of a Successful BI Strategy Plan
JUN 4, 2010 5:13am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes