The traditional lines of demarcation between IT and business, developers and end users, producers and consumers of info no longer work. Every time I try to create a matrix of BI personas in this new world, I end up with so many dimensions
Who are the BI Personas?
MAR 8, 2010 5:34am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event