Much as I love the behavioral economics gospel espoused in Dan Ariely, I'm uncomfortable with the driving methodology of controlled classroom or laboratory experiments that use MIT business graduate students as subjects
Field Experiments and BI Part I
AUG 3, 2009 2:57am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes