An important lesson for the analytics world: Don't be too credulous with your data. A pattern in randomness is often confused with signal.
A Random Walk in Finance
MAY 30, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question