Many organizations think data governance policies are recipes and employees are cooks, but the long-term success of a data governance program is going to also require chefs
Cooks, Chefs and Data Governance
SEP 4, 2012 2:52pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016