I like the concept of discovery-driven planning a lot. It seems a reasonable compromise between pure planning and searching
Discovery-Driven Planning A Planning-Searching Compromise?
NOV 23, 2009 4:47am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017