I have been hearing from a few people who now think the term “big data” caught on a little too fast. Nobody is fighting it and can’t anyway; the term is embedded in the data lexicon and will stick in magazine, vendor and analyst headlines for a good long time.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!