What we see now is that we still gather data from remote devices and sensors, but the data can be used to trigger action. To execute business processes. Or influence already running processes.
Internet-of-Things becomes Internet-of-Everything
FEB 5, 2016 6:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017