Is it research or is it marketing? Almost every day, the BI media promotes new “surveys” and “research studies” on industry/market trends, product evaluations, vendor directions, etc. It's a lot of material for me to digest. And often as not, the promotions leave me with indigestion as what amounts to little more than pure marketing is presented as “objective” analysis. Research sometimes seems our industry's answer to infomercials.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!