Data from Saugatuck’s latest global survey on Cloud and Digital Business adoption and use indicates tremendous activity worldwide, with the most activity, and the most reported success, among firms in the Asia-Pacific (AsiaPac) region. This suggests many things to our analysts, chiefly that (1) Digital Business certainly is “real” on a global basis, and (2) firms in the AsiaPac region continue to outpace North American and European firms in terms of Cloud and Digital Business planning, adoption, use, and reported success. It appears that firms in the AsiaPac region may have a leg up on the rest of the world in future Digital Business success.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!