The fierce competition among consumer goods manufacturers, from food and beverage to electronics and automotives, is no surprise as capturing the minds and wallet share of customers has become extremely difficult. Manufacturers also have to take account of retailers, which both at physical outlets and online have downsized and shifted priorities to satisfy today's buyer's demand for a good deal. In this milieu, knowing where and how to reach consumers with the right product and right price is no easy task.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!